Emma Approved is excited to announce our very first style contest! I’ve tried to inspire you with my advice and fashion blogs, but now I’m looking to YOU for inspiration. We’re partnering with ModCloth for the “Make Your Life Better” contest. The rules are simple. Pick one of your favorite looks (specifically a look that has made your life better), snap a photo, and upload your picture to ModCloth’s Style Gallery. Maybe it’s the interview outfit that helped land your dream job, the first date outfit that caught their eye, or the outfit that always cheers you up when you’re feeling down. Perhaps it’s just the outfit that makes you feel the most you.
Here’s how you can enter:
- If you haven’t already, join the ModCloth community to create your Style Gallery. It’s a fun way to view and share outfit photos with other creative, inspirational personalities.
- Snap a photo that captures you in your “Make Your Life Better” outfit.
- Upload your outfit photo to the Style Gallery. Be sure to check out ModCloth’s Community Guidelines.
- Share a link to your Style Gallery photo in the comments section of this Contest Page, and include a brief description on why this outfit makes your life better.
The Rest of the Rules:
- Entries will be accepted from 12 p.m. PT on 7/30 till 11:59 p.m. PT on 8/14.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, but only photos featuring unique outfits will be considered. If you submit the same photo in the same outfit it only counts as one submission. That is, one outfit equals one entry!
- The Emma Approved team will select a winner based on creativity and adherence to the rules.
- One winner will receive a $150 ModCloth gift card and be featured in an Emma Approved blog post.
- Winners will be contacted and announced in a blog post at 12 p.m. PT on 8/19.
- Be sure to check out our full official contest rules.
So we want to know, what outfit makes your life better?
UPDATE – The Make Your Life Better Contest has officially ended and we have a winner! Congratulations to Amy Hayes! See Amy’s look here. Special thanks to everyone who shared their original looks and inspiring stories with us!